TERMS OF SALE
- All prices, materials, design, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the application of all parts before installation.
- Tin Ponys highly recommends that you always keep your stock parts for as long as you have your vehicle.
- Actual used parts are shown in the images. All new parts are represented by the manufacturer designated image and may vary from actual picture. PARTS CANNOT BE RETURNED BECAUSE OF IMAGE NOT MATCHING.
- In the event of an incorrect price or duplicate listing on Tin Ponys due to typographical error, Tin Ponys shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- Tin Ponys shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
- Tin Ponys reserves all rights to reject any purchase that is suspicious to be fraudulent.
- All purchases with Tinponys, either by phone, fax, mail or online constitutes the acknowledgement and acceptance of all conditions listed at Tin Ponys.
- We accept Visa or MasterCard. For all Credit Card orders - WE ONLY SHIP TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CREDIT CARD.
- We also accept PayPal. PayPal payment will be made to: email@example.com.
- All payments or payment arrangements should be made within 3 days of purchase.
- For Money Order/Cashier's Check, please allow 5-7 bank days for clearance. Buyer must write down the invoice number, full name and shipping address along with the payment.
- Please make payment payable to Tin Ponys Cycle Shop and send it to:
Tin Ponys Cycle Shop
PO Box 121
Garfield, Kentucky 40140
- Personal Checks must clear first before merchandise will be shipped out. They usually can take up to 10 working days to clear.
- We do not accept COD shipments of any kind.
- No shipment on Saturday, Sunday and all major holidays.
- Shipment will be sent within 2-5 business days after payment is cleared.
- All shipments within the 48 Contiguous State will be sent via USPS Priority, First Class or Media service.
- For International Orders, we use USPS Priority Mail International or First Class.
- There is no shipping to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
- A tracking #, if available, will be provided via email when shipment occurs.
- We only ship to confirmed addresses or the address provided by the online store and/or online payment system.
- USPS First Class (within U.S.): 4-7 business days.
- USPS Priority (within U.S.): 2-4 business days.
- USPS Express (within U.S.): 1-2 business days.
- International: 7-10 business days. *We are not responsible for delays in customs.
- All items are subject to a 10 day Tin Ponys warranty.
- No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customer's abuse, negligence, or mishandling.
- No labor or inconvenience claim may be included in the warranty claims.
- Tin Ponys highly recommends that you always keep your stock parts for as long as you have your vehicle. We cannot be held
responsible for delays in the repair of your vehicle while shipment is in progress.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 10 Calendar days from receipt of merchandise.
- Your Invoice, Receipt and/or Packing Slip must also be returned.
- All returns must be sent Prepaid - no collect shipments will be accepted.
- No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed or modified
- No refund on Shipping charges.
- There are absolutely no returns or exchanges for any electrical items, no exceptions.
- All Returns are subject to a 25% Re-stocking fee.
- If you receive parts damaged by the Shipping Carrier, you must contact us within 24 hours or claim can not be filed. We can not
be held responsible for the delay of claims paid for any item damaged in transit. Only 50% of the item damaged will be refunded
until the claim has been refunded by the shipping company, then the remainder of the total purchase will be refunded.